5.06.2011

Super Mom


I was sitting here thinking about how good I feel today. It was a good mornnig which usually leads to an overall good day. It's also a good day because yesterday lowered expectations for what is a good day. Yesterday my super mom powers were unmet. I was not able to be in 5 different places at once. I was disappointed and sad. But today everything is in place and I even managed to make banana pancakes for breakfast! So now I'd just like to say: Moms ROCK! and I LOVE being one!

5 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Moms do Rock! For me it is hart to always remember that on the bad days. But it really is the best job!

lady di said...

Go Angie!! What a great attitude! And I know you are a super super mom with a great family--how blest you are to have each other!

DeFreese said...

you seriously are a super mom. love you!

mrs z said...

Hey Angie I posted a picture of Joe that my mom had as a baby of a couple of weeks. So take a look if you want. It is on facebook.

mrs z said...

Also you do rock! You are very awesome!