2.12.2011



You know those moments women have when it dawns on them that their babies are growing up? For Claire Dunphy it was selling their first family car. For me it was last night when we discovered that Ellen has a loose tooth! Ellen always brought up how much she is looking forward to having a loose tooth. I figured i still had a year or two until that happened. But it's started. I cried!! Once those baby teeth fall out I think that means that my baby is really grown up. Wow! This is harder than I thought.

9 comments:

DeFreese said...

a loose tooth! i thought that was way farther away! our little ellen's growing up :)

alecia said...

eek! mom-crisis...been there this week with Ruthie's haircut.

The Peterson's said...

That is crazy! She is growing up fast!

Crystal said...

I totally understand. I think that was when it hit me the most that Sadie was growing up too. Now Sawyer keeps asking when he is going to lose one...

Colette said...

wow, anna doesn't even have an inkling of a first loose tooth.

Angie said...

Crystal-thanks for letting me know it was hard for you too! It just kinda hits ya unexpectedly.

Colette-maybe you should tell Anna to start sucking her thumb! ;)

kim and ned said...

WOW! I can't believe that is happening already.

lady di said...

She will be going to Prom the next thing you know:) HANG ON!

Erin Brady said...

It's hard being a mom, you want your kids to grow and learn, but at the same time, I wish that they wouldn't.