1.04.2011

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Or I could entitle this post "Martha speaks and speaks and speaks and speaks and speaks". After regaining a coherent level of consciousness all my brain can do is sing jingles and repeat the lines of Ray the firefly from Princess and the Frog. I've been sick for the past couple of days and I've slept through most of it. The best part of being sick is getting better. Realizing how much energy you have and feeling good is a nice refreshing feeling.

Okay. Here's a picture for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

alecia said...

your new camera does this??? That is so cool.
Do you have swine flu?

Launi said...

"i think i done chipped my favorite toof."

The Peterson's said...

Sorry you are sick! Get Better soon!

Erin Brady said...

Frankly, that's hilarious.